What if you had access to some of the smartest business minds in the world? An International Community of experts that could help you design your business from the bottom up?
Well I am inviting you to join me for 3 amazing days at The Ultimate Mastermind Summit 2014 in Chicago, IL. on September 17th, 18th and 19th!
For three days you WILL have access to the very speakers you see onstage... who will spend time with attendees in a Mastermind Session on the 19th! Bring your business plan, and plenty of paper for note taking (or an iPad with Notes on it;-)...real business people who have written international bestsellers and have made MILLIONS advising businesses and business owners. And KNOW first hand what works and what fails.
Check out this Infographic of the UMS Speaker Lineup for 2014:
Here are just a FEW of the Keynote Speakers and Business Advisers you will be able to work with:
• Sales Legend and author of The Closers Ben Gay III.
• Chairman of CEO Space Berny Dorhmann.
• Newsletter Guru Jim Palmer.
• Motivational Coach and Business Adviser John Di Lemme.
• Learn how to get your business message FOCUSED with Ann Convery.
• The POWER of Small Business for Big Thinkers with Cynthia Kay promises to help you break out and up into a new level.
• A special keynote from Tom "Too Tall" Cunningham that will give you the tenacity to survive AND THRIVE! No matter how bad it gets.
• Or the POWER of word of mouth advertising with Dave 'The Shef' Sheffield, author of Blabvertising!
• Tony Rubleski will show you how to capture more customers, and get them fascinated with your brand in his Mind Capture methods.
• Lost your job and want to start a business? That's exactly what happened to Johnny Campbell. He has thrived so well that he earned the nickname The Transition Man.
• And of course You Know Who will be there...How Much Money Are You Losing because You Do NOT Understand Millennials? Brad Szollose (moi) will walk you through the steps that I created to build a multimillion dollar international brand that grew 425% for 7 straight years! (using Gen X and Millennial Talent)...
Stop playing SMALL and join me in Chicago. And if you get in EARLY on the 17th, we have a private VIP Event planned for VIP Registrants to have dinner and private sessions with all our speakers. Don't hesitate, REGISTER TODAY as seats are selling out.
I am excited to see you...
Bridging The Generational Divide: Multigenerational management expert, award-winning author, business consultant and keynote speaker
PS: If you are interested in one of our white papers entitled...
What Every Business Needs
to Know About Millennials:
Understanding How Technology Transforms Corporate Culture, Generational Behavior, and Impacts Management, Interaction and Expectations
Email us with your name, title and email address.
Your information is confidential.
Ask me how I can help your company evolve into the 21st Century.
But this is not based on management theory: With a 30 year career as an entrepreneur he knows firsthand what it’s like to grow a company from a simple idea in a coffee shop to an internationally recognized brand.
Brad is a former C-Level Internet Executive who went from entrepreneur to IPO in 3 yrs—co-founding K2 Design, the very first Dot Com Agency to go public on NASDAQ. His company experienced 425% hyper-growth for 5 straight years, expanded from 2 business partners to 4 with 60+ employees and offices worldwide. At its height, K2 was valuated at over $26 million. His results only management model (ROWE) was applied to the first wave of young Generation Y workers producing great results—winning K2 the Arthur Andersen NY Enterprise Award for Best Practices in Fostering Innovation.
Brad Szollose is also the *award-winning author of Liquid Leadership: From Woodstock to Wikipedia which explores the subject of new leadership styles – mainly how to get the tech-savvy Generation Y and analog driven Baby Boomers working together. ISBN-13: 978-1608320554
Known for his humorous and thought-provoking presentations, Szollose received the highest testimonial of his career from a C-Level audience member: "I just had my mind blown." Brad’s keynotes and workshops are highly interactive, heart-warming, humorous, and filled with high-content information that challenge assumptions and help leaders and managers create a better work environment for innovation to thrive.
Today, Brad helps businesses close the Digital Divide by understanding it as a Cultural Divide – created by the new tech-savvy worker...and customer.
* 2011 Axiom Business Book silver medal winner in the leadership
* #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author